Sadly the world is a depressing and very frightening place for a great many people. They hold a view of a world that is full of hardship. They do not see challenges only obstacles which inevitably lead to failures. They fail to try and therefore are destined to fail. Their past failures, pains and disappointments continually haunt them and invariably lead them away from their goals and the type of life they yearn to live. It may be true that life can throw things in your way that will slow you down on your path to our desires but you must see these as challenges that you can overcome. They are lessons that make you stronger and wiser.
When you become a goal orientated person you can expect to encounter resistance and obstacles on your journey to goal-achievement and personal success. The higher you set your sets and the more challenging the goal then the more obstacles seem to appear. These temporary set-backs test your character and your resolve to reach your goal. They sometimes act as barriers to slow us down but they always act as teachers.
There is always something to learn from resistance. Whether this resistance is external or internal it is showing you something in your own character or approach to your goal that needs altered or refined. Meeting these challenges and overcoming them will develop aspects of your character, strength your self-belief and helps to increase your resolve for the future.
However, do you find that the same obstacles keep showing up again and again? Is failure becoming a common occurrence? Then it is high time you re-evaluated your approach to goals and life in general. These recurring problems are most likely a strong indication of your personal inability to learn from your mistakes. These are merely temporary failures you are experiencing and you should view them as such. The conscious mind is obviously having trouble analysing the reasons behind the failures and keeps making the same mistakes but once you find out what you are doing wrong and learn the appropriate lesson you will not experience these same set-backs again.
If you are experiencing constant failures then you have reached a point where outside help is needed. It is obvious that you are unable to consciously work through the trouble by yourself. Therefore these failures and problems must stem from a subconscious block. This subconscious block is preventing you from learning your lesson and moving forward towards your goal. In a situation like this it is always advisable to seek professional help but this can be expensive, time-consuming and hard to find! However, you will find that hypnosis can be an invaluable tool. Either Hypnosis or Self Hypnosis can most definitely be used successfully and very effectively to dig up the very root of the problem and eliminate it permanently.
One extremely powerful benefit of using hypnosis is that it gives you the ability to train your mind to stay focused on a successful outcome. You can program any specific outcome you choose and keep yourself thinking positively about it throughout the day. You can also use hypnosis to eliminate self-sabotage patterns and remove the negative feelings and thoughts that are blocking you from success.
Here are some tips for using hypnosis as a means of conditioning you for success and goal achievement.
1. Start to Visualize. You can literally program yourself for success. You can, through mental rehearsal, program your subconscious mind with your desired outcome. By using self hypnosis to bring yourself into trance you can create the perfect mental environment for visualizing your goal as if it has already happened. See it, in your mind's eye, as already being real. Imagine the scene as if you were seeing it through your own eyes. Experience all the wonderful feelings associated with that goal attainment. Let these feelings of joy and accomplishment well-up within you.
2. Develop Persistence. By accessing your subconscious mind you can change your inner personal traits to match those people who are successful. These are the people who never quit. Through hypnosis you can reprogram your subconscious mind to be persistent regardless of what obstacles you encounter. Using post hypnotic suggestions to develop an "iron will" and persistence will be invaluable in times of stress and disillusionment.
3. Think Positively. Your subconscious mind has a tendency to only replay past memories along with all the emotions associated with it. It offers these emotions to your consciousness in the form of doubts and fears for the presnt and especially the future. Through hypnosis you can totally eliminate them forever. Use self hypnosis tp program your subconscious mind to think positively and to always expect positive results.
4. Eliminate the Problem. It is inevitably that some problems will arise when you pursue worthwhile goals that are important to you. Life has a tendency of creating situations that reflect our inner beliefs and fears. In order to successfully create anything you need to deal with these issues. Through hypnosis you can solve these problems quickly and effectively. When you enter trance see yourself as already having successfully overcome the obstacle. You don't have to see how you did it or how you found out how to do it, you only need to see yourself at the other side, joyful and proud that you eliminated the problem for good and reached the other side. If this, in itself, is a problem for you, or you find it hard perform this mental exercise then seek the advice of a qualified hypnotherapist. A competent skilful hypnotherapist will easily and quickly find the root of your problem and just as easily remove it!
5. Prepare your path. Imagine yourself at the end result. Imagine that you have already met the right people and that you had been in exactly the right place at exactly the right time. Program your mind in this manner, through the power of self hypnosis, and your subconscious mind will pick up on any non-verbal clues in your relationships and environment and effortlessly guide you to the perform the correct and essential course of action that will lead you to your goal.
6. Develop unshakable faith in yourself and your objective. Use self hypnosis to convince your subconscious mind that your goal is, in fact, already a reality. Fake it till you make it -- act as though your goal were already true. Fool your mind into believing the objective world around you is actually exactly like the world you have been visualizing and working to create. While in trance you will get so deeply involved in your visualization and the feelings it produces that, in that very moment, you believe it is already true. You will enjoy all the feelings that this imagined scene evokes and this will create your scence even faster.
If you follow these simple six steps and use them with the power of hypnosis or self hypnosis you will be catapulted towards your goal faster than you can possibly imagine!